2 December 2013

39. I saw the resemblance


Assalamualaikum.

Blog got dusty. Lama tidak update. Busy I think? Yes, I am. Been busy with classes, tests, assignments, research proposal and of course, personal things.  Have had fac's dinner last Friday at Hyatt Regency. Okay laa. Not so fun anyway. Maybe sebab tidak ramai yg get to join.

 Btw, I saw u everywhere. Tough life. I can get through this. Insha Allah. Lama tidak story pasal all these thingy. Getting sick I guess? haha. Yes, I do feel lonely at times but I know that "Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah, hearts are assured (Qur'an: 13:28)". We all know that Allah SWT has the greatest plan for all of us. Therefore, there's nothing to be worried. I do think that anything that happen to me as the resemblance of what I did in my past. Having the "reward" in this world would be much better than to have it in the hereafter. Oh Allah, forgive my sins and my families' too. Amin.

Let bygone be bygone right? Allah tidak nampak how a person starts, Allah nampak how those person ends. So, please pray that I will be a good servant to Allah SWT, a good daughter to my Parents, a good sister to my Siblings, a good friend to my Friends and a good person to anywho. Well, I know its not easy but yet, tried my best is better than nothing I guess. I do think of becoming a real muslimah as in wearing a proper tudung, covering my feet, no more tight jeans and all that and I really hope that I am ready for that. So, lets pray for me and pray for us. Amin.





Hoping,
NhidayahSL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright@HidayahSyam.All Right Reserved.