24 September 2012

6. Slow



Assalamualaikum.
It has been a while since the last post. It's good to have the time to say something here. So many things happened in just a blink of an eye. Eid Mubarak had passed and I got an offer from UiTM to continue study.  Eventhough I am still here, in Sabah, I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to further my study. Alhamdulillah.

Anyway, I've been in KK for almost 3 weeks and I hasn't started the engine. I was at home for 5 months without doing anything. I guess this is the reason why I've been so slow. I mean sooo slow. Sigh*. Astaghfirullahalazim. I know I can't let this continuously happened. I'm working on it. I really hope that I can start the engine as soon as possible. Amin~

Till then,
hslahmuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright@HidayahSyam.All Right Reserved.